- is a network of experts working on the topic and with cemeteries
- is engaged to ensure the most natural process of body decay in earth burials.
Due to different reasons this natural way doesn`t always lead to the complete decomposition in the proposed time. These cases are considered to be a problem for cemeteries.
The aim of INCERE is to find reasons for disturbance of body decay and to improve the conditions of destructing processes.
By this we want to:
- exchange the knowledge about body decay on cemeteries
- evaluate recent scientific work
- Investigate in new aspects
- encourage studies in relation to the above
- improve knowledge of professionals who have to deal with issues related to body decay
- provide education and training, including lectures and conferences.